Project Runway - A Running Commentary

an ongoing record of the innermost thoughts/feelings/UFO sightings/conspiracy theories of our select clan of Project Runway addicts.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My Malan impression

i'm currently hard at work on my Malan impression. it's been surprisingly difficult, however, because his accent has never been heard before in the history of mankind. it's kind of like a more committed Madonna accent. some of the other necessary but elusive elements are his squinty, shifty eye movements, massive lips, and muuuuuwhahaha laugh. my absolute favorite line from him was after he was auf'ed: 'I don't want to say good-bye to people, because I've had to say good-bye to people all my life,' then he looks away from the camera coquettishly. that's the moment i'm gonna master.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home