Project Runway - A Running Commentary

an ongoing record of the innermost thoughts/feelings/UFO sightings/conspiracy theories of our select clan of Project Runway addicts.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

To Cheat or Not to Cheat

*****SEMI-SPOILER ALERT!*******

...ok, so it's not really cheating, per se, but i couldn't help but feel guilty while doing it - have a look at the final four collections from NY Fashion Week: http://nymag.com/fashion/fashionshows/2007/spring/main/newyork/womenrunway/jeffreysebelia/
i'm really sad to say that Jeffrey's is one of the better ones - along w/ Uli's. Michael's & Laura's are flat-out terrible. what was Michael thinking w/ all those lace-up tops?? it's like he decided to make a Kayne + Baby Phat collection.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed the photos of the four finalists' runway shows, and agree with the fact that unfortunately Michael and Laura's lines were shocking, in a bad way.
Whenever i watch the show now, i just think of all the things I NEED to type into the blog- mostly how Jeffrey is a jerk and his annoying heckling laugh is so annoying! So could someone tell me when the final episode is? Is it Oct. 11? The day I move to Chicago? If this is the case, i will have to find a bar that shows PR, as I don't have cable in my new apartment. I'm excited for the reunion show to see Alison again, she's so perfect.
Blah blah, I could go on for hours, but Jane and Jasmine, i hope I get to see you before I go, if not, we'll keep blogging- I am going to set up my own page soon, I'll keep you posted.
Be well!

12:33 AM  
Blogger jasmine said...

joan!! i just sent you an invite to your gmail account to step up & becomg an author here. the world needs to hear all your comments front & center! (post another comment if you don't get the invite...)

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home